TOPIC: “MANUFACTURE IN ART THROUGH THE EYES OF STUDENTS”
Target of the lesson: 20 students
Age: 15-16 years old
Time: 4 hours
Aims of the lesson:
- To encourage students to drawDraft of the lesson:
- To learn different drawing and painting techniques
- To practice different art techniques
- To learn the architecture of the hometown
- To work in a group
- To socialize in a group
- To make students more responsible for their actions
- Introductory lesson explaining different art techniques and explain what the techniques are characteristic for:
- a) Computer
- b) Crayon
- c) Pencil
- d) Paint
- e) Watercolour
- f) Coal
- g) Collage
- h) Pastel pencil
- Division of the students into 7 groups and share the task. Each group is responsible for drawing a chosen fragment of architecture using different techniques.
- Prepare and collect all the materials: papers, pencil, paint, coal, crayon, collage.
- Students visit the shopping centre in Lodz – “Manufactura” which is known for its architecture. They are shown with a chosen aspect of the architecture, which should be presented on paper using different techniques.
- All pictures are joined to make a panoramic view of Manufactura Centre.
- PowerPoint presentation